BARK ATL Requirements
Requirements for BARK ATL’s Atlanta Cage-Free Dog Boarding and Daycare
In order to keep BARK ATL a fun and safe environment, all dogs must meet the following requirements:
1. Temperament Evaluation
- All new dogs must pass an onsite temperament evaluation prior to scheduling day care visits. Since all dogs are off-leash and cage-free in the play areas, aggressive or toy-possessive dogs are not accepted. Temperament evaluations are conducted by appointment only. They can be scheduled any weekday preferably before 10am.
2. Current Vaccinations
All dogs must be currently on the following vaccinations:
- Bordetella (yearly vaccines accepted but six month boosters encouraged)
You or your vet must fax proof of current vaccinations before your dog’s first day to BARK ATL at 404.681.2275 (BARK).
3. Your dog must be on a veterinarian-approved form of topical flea control
Acceptable products are:
- Frontline or Frontline Plus
- Advantage or K-9 Advantage
4. Must be on heartworm control
- Heartguard or Heartgard Plus
5. Spayed/ Neutered
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered.
If your dog meets all of BARK ATL’s requirements and you’d like to join the pack to enjoy Atlanta Cage-Free Boarding and Daycare, click here